When it comes to dark spot correctors, it can be confusing to decide which product to use and which to not. Today there are several brands available and they all have a wide range of skin care products on offer, but how do you know what works best?
POND’s is a brand that’s become popular worldwide, building a reputation for high-quality, sensitive skincare products that get results.
Clarant B3 has been created to remove dark spots that are often caused by stress, sun damage or a lack of sleep. This is a daily moisturizer that is packed full with healthy ingredients to help your skin appear younger and fresh.
Clarant B3 Ingredients
Clarant B3 actually comes in multiple forms. You can either go for the normal to dry skin cream or the normal to oily skin. The cream that’s for oily skin is a much thinner product and contains no oily ingredients. The cream that’s for dry skin is a lot thicker, making it a more hydrating product.
So, how does Clarant B3 make your skin naturally lighter? It actually comes down to two key lightening ingredients.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) is the first ingredient and it has an array of skincare benefits. Vitamin B3 is an essential nutrient and can even boost your healthy cholesterol. It’s used in this product to increase skin cell turnover and create a barrier between your skin and the atmosphere (improving texture). Vitamin B3 also interferes with melanin production, helping create healthier and younger-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is another melanin blocker but it’s also full of other benefits for healthy skin. Vitamin C will also help to improve collagen levels to help create firmer skin. Some people consider Vitamin C to be capable of actually reversing skin damage.
A full list of ingredients can be found below:
Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Ponds Clarant B3 Review
The first thing which goes in this product’s favor is that it comes from a well-known and respected skincare company. I love how they’ve created two versions of the Clarant B3 dark spot corrector, one more suited to dry skin and the other suited to oily skin. That really goes the extra mile and will help ensure all women get results, no matter their skin type.
The key to the special formula is Vitamin B3 and C. These are essential nutrients for the body and two things most people don’t get enough of during day-to-day life. Coupling this daily moisturizer with a vitamin-rich diet should certainly help fight skin discoloration and lighten any dark spots.
Just remember that you’re going to need to apply this product regularly for the best results. It’s also going to take a little time to see any real changes in your skin, probably a few weeks. On the upside, this cream really isn’t tough on sensitive skin and lots of people seem to use it regularly without breakouts.
Clarant B3 Uses
Clarant B3 can help to:
- Remove dark spots.
- Repair skin damage.
- Repair acne scars.
- Improve skin texture.
- Help repair oily and dry skin.
- Naturally moisturize skin.
- Stop breakouts (by encouraging the body to produce less oil).
- Create younger looking skin.
Clarant B3 Pros
- Specially formulated for removing the dark spots and lightening skin tones.
- Acts as a natural moisturizer.
- Uses Vitamin B3 and Vitamin C as the main components, both of which are known for their array of skincare benefits.
- Has proven results and a good overall reputation.
- It’s a very well priced product when compared to competing brands.
- Clarant B3 is available in two different formulas, personalized for your very own skin type.
Clarant B3 Cons
- It will take 3-4 weeks before you start seeing results.
- You’ll need to apply this cream daily.
- Carries a perfume-like smell when first applied.
Where To Buy POND’s Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream
You can find POND’s Clarant B3 cream available at most large pharmicies, chemists and health stores. It’s also widely available online and currently retails on Amazon for $10.40 at the time of writing.
To be honest, it’s hard to go wrong with a POND’s product and even though it may take time to see results – you will see results with Clarant B3. I’ve also found that it’s totally gentle on skin which will please the sensitive skin gals out there! It also doesn’t clog pores which is quite rare when it comes to moisturizers like this. If you have dark spots and are struggling to remove them, give it a try.