Now in present trend, people love to spend more time with their gadgets. Everyday lots of gadgets are launching and are still developing. Mostly, Wireless and Bluetooth headphones are one among them, it makes life easier with these devices. Wireless and Bluetooth headphones are designed in such a way that you can connect them to your PC, smart phone and Television also.
So you are looking for a good quality headphone? If yes then you are at right place. After huge research we sorted these top 5 high quality headphones and earbuds in 2016 which are best for their price range. Our collection of these 5 headphone and earbuds has different types, quality and price of products so you just need to decide your budget and you will find best possible match for your requirement and budget. So check these top 5 headphones for 2016.
- 1 Top 5 Headphones and Earbuds
- 2 Detailed Reviews
- 3 Headphones vs Earbuds (Earphones)
- 4 Uses of Headphones and Earbuds
Top 5 Headphones and Earbuds
All these 5 headphones are best in their respective categories. They have great positive response from previous buyers. It is best proof of their great quality and features.
With headphones, we can enjoy our favorite movies and view videos with great audio quality. You can avoid disturbances with the help of headphones.
Sennheiser HD 280 has the best sound quality with an extended frequency response. It is so dynamic with closed ear pads with 32 dB attenuation of outside sound. The ear pads, head band and audio cord are easily replaceable. So far this is the fantastic headphone if you want to listen to your favorite tracks. They are very comfortable and well built to use.
These headphones are light-weight and comfortable to carry. You will get a cord length of 3.3 – 9.8 feet Coiled, your ears comfortably settled within the padded ear cups. The appearance is so cool and you can use these headphones when you move out in train or bus, while walking for a great relaxation as it will not allow outside sounds. It weighs 7.8 oz and comes up with 3.5mm mini jack.
It is compatible with any type of device either it is MP3, DVD, iPod or mobiles. You can also connect it easily to home stereos and tablets.
- Good Sound Quality
- Padded Ear cups gives more comfort to the ears
- Noise suppression
- Deep head vibrating bass
- Uncomfortable if you use for prolonged hours
- Fixed Cable
- Lacks soundstage
If you are looking for a headphone which comfortable fits your ears and avoid outside sounds then you can definitely pick this Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones.
#2. Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones – Charcoal
Even though it comes up with a budget price tag, it offers a decent sound quality with noise isolation. With Bose SoundSport you can hear a well balanced bass performance. Due to its noise isolation you can easily hear the sound in clear when you were in traffic or on bike ride. The volume can be set up to 10 to 20 % only, beyond that it won’t increase. Some people complain for its volume but company wants to protect the ears of their customers to maintain a low volume (as high frequency is not good for ears). The drivers were almost same for all the Bose in-ear headphones.
The item is so light-weight which weighs only 0.6 ounces. Its TriPort technology keeps your ports positioned to resist sweat and the design is so appealing. Even though it is sweat resistant they are not water proof. The ear buds are comfortable and look very stylish. Easy to carry and with the headphones you will receive a carrier box, so you can safely keep your headphones in the provided box. Call quality is good, so you can enjoy long talks with your loved and dear ones.
It has a straight plug-in, so it can easily fit to most of the mobile devices. It comes up in multiple colors and you can use these headphones for an Android or iOS or audio devices depending on the style you picked up.
- Sweat resistant
- Open Design
- Nice carrying case.
- Not helpful much if you were in high-sound areas
- Not Water proof
If you are looking for appealing design and good sound quality then Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones is best.
Headphones vs Earbuds (Earphones)
What is the difference between headphone and Earbuds? Which one is better? These are some general questions in a mind of Headphones and Earbuds buyers. You will get detailed information about headphones and Earbuds below.
- Headphones: Headphones rest on outer part of ears. They cover entire part of ear but couldn’t completely seal them from surrounding sounds. But if you want to hear music professionally with clear sound effects then headphone is best choice for you.
- Earbuds or Earphone: Earbuds are also known as in ear headphones. They rest on inside the part of ear you can actually see. These are extremely portable and easy to use. Earbuds are best for runners or users who need small and portable device.
Difference between Headphone and Earbuds
You can easily understand the difference between Headphones and Earphones with the help of below points.
- Frequency response: As we know every sound device should transfer all frequency properly. If you are getting only few frequencies properly then it is not possible to get original sound. So when it comes to frequency response Headphones are better than Earbuds. This is the reason why almost all professional musicians used Headphones.
- Pitch range: In simple words pitch range is the lowest and highest sounds phones can transfer. When it comes to pitch range again winner is Headphone. They have better pitch range than Earphones.
- Noise isolation: Do other sounds irritates or disturb you while listening music? If yes then your headphone has less noise isolation. As earphones fit well into ear they have much better noise isolation than headphones.
- Portable: No doubt Earbuds are much more portable than Headphones. They are small in size and weight and very easy to carry. This is the reason why most of the runners and people out for jogging wear Earbuds not headphones.
Uses of Headphones and Earbuds
1) Wireless and Bluetooth Headphones for picking up a call
Sometimes we may feel very difficult to attempt a call while driving or busy with some work and then this Wireless and Bluetooth headphone will help you to pick up call without touching of your mobile. So you can concentration on your driving.
You need to have a Bluetooth device and a smart phone to connect. We all know that Bluetooth work for a shorter distance, so your phone should be in shorter distance and they should be paired in the phone Bluetooth settings.
2) Wireless and Bluetooth Headphones for Listening Music
Everyone loves music, now you can enjoy your favorite music by using this device. All you need to connect it to your PC or smart phone by going to Bluetooth settings. The device may be on-ear or in-ear device.
For PC you need to have a Bluetooth device to access, in case of smart phone the option is given itself in the phone. You just need to pair the device and play songs, you will be providing with volume buttons and play next buttons on the headphone. The clarity of the song will be very clear with this device. Using headphones while listening to music, people beside you will feel no disturbance.
3) Wireless and Bluetooth Headphones for Gaming
Gaming on play station makes mind very free. For this you need to register the Bluetooth device on your PlayStation, then you need to connect Bluetooth by going to Menu, select “Settings”, from there select the “Accessory Settings” icon, and from that menu, find the option that says “Manage Bluetooth Devices.” If the pairing was successful, the device will show up on the screen. After pairing go again to “Accessory Settings” and select “Audio Device Settings” to get the microphone input. Again select the “Output Device” option to select the headphones. Once you search through the option that the system recognizes, click the button on your wireless headphones to select them. You should now be set up and ready to use the wireless headphones and microphone.
The Wireless and Headphone devices can be connected to TV and you can watch your favorite movies without disturbing your neighbor. This device is also used in military to communicate. If you are still confuse about your selection of headphone or earbuds then feel free to comment below or you can also contact us through contact form. Thanks you!