Hair dryers are one of the most important “must have” products in women’s drawer. As the name suggest, hair dryers are especially designed to dry your hair from soaking wet to normal state, by providing a constant high amount of heat and temperature with a safer environment inside an device handler. Generally, available at electronics products shop with a variety of features including heat controlling button etc. Without dryers, its time taking and take a lot of efforts to dry your hairs perfectly. This is discovered, to make it easier for woman as well as man to arrange their hairs, to make it having good volume and disciplined.
In this fast forward time, who wants to spend time on drying hairs, standing in front of fan or cooler, and then set them properly, which made experts to invent the most amazing discovery for hairs, it’s a handy device which consist of high electric resistivity and get heated fast when in contact with electricity. A small fan designed especially for the device, blows air passing through the heated coils, which results in a hot air suitable for drying your hair. It helps to evaporate the water droplets from air, making it easier to dry and also controls the hydrogen bonds inside each strand, which are chemically supposed to be powerful to tear them off.
Top 3 Hair Dryers
|Conair Ceramic |
|HIGH||Check It Out|
|Revlon Ionic |
|LOW||Check It Out|
|Conair Pro |
|MEDIUM||Check It Out|
Some of the best hair dryers
- The Babyliss Pro Portofino 6600, which consists of various attachments, with ion-titanium technology to provide its users more smooth hairs.
- Panasonic Nano-e is one of the most stylish looking hairs dryer and its performance as hair dryer has always reviewed to be one of the best.
- Rusk Speed Freak Tourmaline Hair Dryer is the dryer, which performs all its jobs perfectly, fastest hair dryer and smoothens your flocks.
- The infinity Pro 3 in 1 hair dryer, has an amazing feature which is the attached comb, so you can comb while drying your hairs.
- The Babyliss Pro BABP6685N Carrera2 Dryer use ceramic value and add porcelain, which easily smoothen the hair flocks.
- Few others in this line are, The Elchim Healthy Ionic Hair, The Pibbs 514 Kwik Dri Hooded Dryer.
Advantages of Hair Dryers
It is one of those tools that people use almost every day since it has numerous advantages and causes no noticeable damage to one’s hairs. Here are some major advantages of the same:
- It enables to dry up your hair within the span of ten to fifteen minutes at any time of the day, thus saving you from roaming around in wet hairs. The use of hair dyer is quite faster and gives you instant result and with the quick time limit it dries you wet hair compare to air drying.
- You can instantly wash and dry up your hair in case of an emergency.
- There is no damage caused to your hair if you use the hair dryer occasionally.
- Even if your hair is colored or streaked, the dryer won’t cause any harm to your hair.
- These can be used for styling your flocks while drying them.
- You can also make your curly hair in straight form with the frequent use of hair dryer.
Disadvantages of Hair Dryer
Although, it’s not much harmful to hairs but still there can be few disadvantage of using them always.
- A regular usage of these electronic devices over your natural flocks, might turn your natural texture to a completely dry and nutrition less and unhealthy.
- Because, of the regular use of coiled heat on hairs might affect our hair strands really hard, turning them unhealthy and dead.
Does A Good Hair Dryer Matter?
Yes, it matter a lot. The care for your hair need attention as it is very sensitive to use. Most of the hair dryer comes with 1875 watts power and it will allow you to dry your hair within few minute. They are tiny device but it is very useful for ladies to give an instant dryness to their hair and be presentable for any occasions quickly.
Different types of hair need different variants of heat so buying the quality best products will allow to you set the heating frequency well enough for your hair as require.
Tips to Use Hair Dryer
To avoid your hairs from getting damage, you can follow some basic tips.
- We should never use the heat settings as the highest; we should limit it to the extent where it feels comfortable to us.
- Keep a proper 7-9 inches distance from the dryer.
- We need to keep moving our hair dryer continuously to avoid a single area getting too much heat.
- We should never apply dryer, immediately after applying shampoo, let them rest for 15 minutes.
- After applying dryer to hairs, try to apply a cool air blow over the hair which maintains the elasticity.
Well, there are always advantages and disadvantage of everything, so our suggestion will be to always buy products from trusted quality producers, which generally come with higher costs, but never compromise with qualities of their products. Hope you will find best possible hair dryer for your needs and budget. If you have any question then you can ask us through comments or you can contact us through contact form. Thanks! Have a great day!!!